Before Davis Mills hits the field Sunday at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key insights you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player props. Mills and the Houston Texans (0-2-1) take the field against the Los Angeles Chargers (1-2) in a Week 4 matchup at NRG Stadium.
Davis Mills Week 4 Player Props
- Matchup: Houston Texans vs. Los Angeles Chargers
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 2, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 232.5 (-115)
Mills Passing Stats and Trends
- Mills’ passing yardage average this year (220.7) is 11.8 lower than Sunday’s over/under.
- In three games this year, Mills has surpassed 232.5 passing yards twice.
- Mills has thrown for over his season prop average (219.8 yards) by 0.9 yards per game.
- Mills has exceeded his passing yards prop total twice in three chances.
- Mills has thrown for a touchdown in two of three games this year, with more than one TD pass once.
- Mills has thrown an interception in one of three games this season, with multiple picks in that game.
Texans Vs. Chargers Stats and Trends
- The 248 passing yards the Chargers allow per game makes them the NFL’s 20th-ranked pass defense this season.
- In terms of defending against the run, the Chargers are 11th in the league, giving up 102.7 yards per game.
- The Texans are averaging 204.3 passing yards per game on offense, which ranks them 25th in the NFL. On the defensive side of the ball, they rank 11th, giving up 207.7 passing yards per game.
- Despite having a bottom-five run defense that ranks worst in the NFL (202.3 rushing yards allowed per game), the Texans have put up better results offensively, ranking 27th in the NFL by putting up 83 rushing yards per game.
- The Texans have been a bottom-five offense in terms of yards per play this year, ranking fifth-worst with 5 yards per play. Defensively, they rank 18th in the NFL (5.9 yards per play allowed).
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).