For Sunday’s game, which kicks off at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, sportsbooks have issued player prop bets on Brandin Cooks. This Week 4 matchup features Cooks’ Houston Texans (0-2-1) taking on the Los Angeles Chargers (1-2) at NRG Stadium in Houston, Texas.
Brandin Cooks Week 4 Player Props
- Matchup: Houston Texans vs. Los Angeles Chargers
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 2, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 62.5 (-115)
Cooks Receiving Stats and Trends
- Cooks’ 52.7 receiving yards average is 9.8 less than his prop total on Sunday.
- In one out of three games this season, Cooks has collected more than 62.5 receiving yards.
- Cooks’ average of 52.7 receiving yards is lower than his average over/under of 60.2.
- Cooks has hit the over on his receiving yards prop in 33.3% of his games (one of three).
- Having played three games this season, Cooks has not caught a touchdown pass.
Texans Vs. Chargers Stats and Trends
- The Chargers have the NFL’s 20th-ranked pass defense this season, surrendering 248.0 yards per game through the air.
- Allowing 102.7 rushing yards per game, the Chargers have the 11th-ranked run defense in the league.
- The Texans are compiling 204.3 passing yards per game on offense (25th in the NFL), and they rank 11th on defense with 207.7 passing yards allowed per game.
- With 202.3 rushing yards allowed per game on defense, which ranks worst in the NFL, the Texans have been forced to ask their 27th-ranked running game (83.0 rushing yards per contest) to keep them competitive.
- The Texans have been a bottom-five offense in terms of yards per play this year, ranking fifth-worst with 5.0 yards per play. On defense, they rank 18th in the NFL (5.9 yards per play allowed).
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).