Here are some key stats and trends to know before placing any bets on Dameon Pierce’s player props for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS. The Houston Texans (1-8-1) and Pierce face off versus the Miami Dolphins (7-3) in a Week 12 matchup from Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida.
Dameon Pierce Week 12 Player Props
- Matchup: Houston Texans at Miami Dolphins
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 27, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 64.5 (-110)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 14.5 (-120)
Pierce Rushing Stats and Trends
- Pierce has a 64.5-yard rushing prop bet over/under, compared to his season average of 78.0 yards per game.
- Pierce has totaled more than 64.5 rushing yards in seven games this season (70.0% of his total appearances).
- Pierce has had an average rushing yards over/under set at 64.9 this season, which he’s outpaced on average by 13.1 yards.
- Pierce hit the over on his rushing yards prop bet total in seven of his 10 opportunities this year (70.0%).
- Pierce has found paydirt on the ground in three games this season.
Texans Vs. Dolphins Stats and Trends
- The Dolphins have the NFL’s 22nd-ranked pass defense this season, giving up 239.8 yards per game through the air.
- The Dolphins allow 116.9 yards per game on the ground, the NFL’s 17th-ranked rush defense.
- The Texans are putting up 192.2 passing yards per game on offense, which ranks them 26th in the NFL. Defensively, they rank 14th, surrendering 210.7 passing yards per game.
- It’s been a hard stretch for the Texans in terms of running the ball, as they rank fourth-worst in rushing offense (93.7 rushing yards per game) and worst in rushing defense (178.9 rushing yards per game allowed) in 2022.
- The Texans are putting up 5.3 yards per play on offense, which ranks them 26th in the NFL. On the defensive side of the ball, they rank 23rd, giving up 6 yards per play.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.